I am not sure if you want to hear this, but if you are looking for conversation starters with your crush, you can do better than texting them “hello” or “hey”. The best conversation starters with your crush can ignite curiosity and open doors to other interesting topics. If you are about to chat with your crush but feel blocked, I’ve got some suggestions to invite a positive response that can open a conversation. For those who are searching for “conversation starters with crush”, this article is for you.
The best way to start a conversation with your crush is to keep things light. It is better to open the conversation by asking for their suggestion, preference, opinion, or recommendation on something that feels okay for both of you. As a general thumb rule, it is better not to ask about their breakup or things that they hate in life. Even some random questions can lead to an interesting convo. Here we are trying to share some conversation starters with your crush to help you understand them and grab their attention, making them excited to chat.
Conversation Starters for Texting Your Crush
- Have you heard of Pink Floyd? Just listen and tell me what you feel!
- What is your favourite ethnic food?
- How was your day?
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- Which is the most incredible place you have visited recently?
- Which movie best describes your life?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Which is your favourite movie? Why?
- What is your favourite music genre?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Which movie character can you identify with?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Just watched a comedy show, and it brought you to mind.
- Who motivates you the most in your life?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- Which is your favourite game?
- Which is your favourite game? Football or cricket?
- Which TV series have you binge-watched recently?
- Do you love working out? Are you a gym person?
- What are the favourites on your playlist right now?
- Is there something you used to enjoy but no longer do?
- Do you miss your college days?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Where would you like to go for your first date?
- What makes you really happy?
- What sort of books do you like to read?
- Do you prefer tea or coffee?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What are your hobbies?
- Where would you like to spend your retirement years?
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What was your dream job during school?
- What dessert do you crave the most?
- What does success mean to you?
- Do you like road trips?
- Are you interested in adventure sports?
- What hobbies do you follow?
- Which is your most-liked scent?
- What do you want to be known for?
- Greenery or a happening place—what is your choice?
- Do you have a hero/role model in your life?
- Do you believe in astrological predictions? What is your sign?
- What is your favourite cocktail?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Such nice weather; would you like to go for a walk?
- Are you interested in community services?
- Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you…Have a great day!
- It was nice watching you last night! You never told me that you could perform so well.
- How do you define happiness?
- What is your way of getting away from work stress?
- Name something that has recently made you feel truly proud.
- Are there any podcasts you listen to?
- Where did you meet your best friend?
- If you could go back in time, what would you like to see/enjoy?
- What is the greatest accomplishment in your life so far?
- I remember you mentioning that you enjoy trekking. Which are the trails you like best?
- If you could change one thing about your traits, what would you change?
- How happy are you about your job?
Deep Conversation Topics With Crush
Whether it is platonic love, casual dating, or looking for a long-term relationship, some good conversation starters with your crush can amp up your banter and make your talk fruitful, extending it to a healthy connection.
Opening a conversation with a good question is a helpful way to start a conversation with your crush. Asking about something they would definitely know the answer to or love to speak about is a better choice. For example, asking about the score of the match he watched or a class you couldn’t attend can even instigate some long conversations.
Commenting on a shared experience or event is another effective way to start a conversation with your crush. Find details about what you both have in common, and talk about that
Generally, people like others paying attention to them and value their personalities. It’s one of the largest unintentional compliments you can give someone since it demonstrates that you are interested in their quirks and personality rather than just their outward appearance. Some genuine, curious questions about their likes and personalities may help you get a quick response from your crush and help you lead the talk successfully.
If you are texting him for the first time, it would be wonderful if you could say something sweet. Mention an event that made you think of him/her. If you can send a message that will compliment them and get them to talk, it will advance your conversation as well as the relationship. Even if the convo doesn’t go as planned, your text can still make their day.
Sometimes, even emojis work well as good conversation starters with your crush. Why don’t you send a wink face, heart eyes, or kissing face emojis that can help you get a positive reply from your crush? Since you are only in the starting phase, it is best to keep things casual and funny.
Take Away Tips
People enjoy talking about themselves, so let them.
Simply give them the impression that you are genuinely curious about them.
Open the conversation with our conversation starters and listen to your crush.
Respond to what they say to keep the conversation going.
So, you got some tips on conversation starters with crush? Starting up a conversation with your crush can be intimidating, but making the first move can help you create a positive and everlasting memory between you. Exciting conversation starters with your crush can make them flattered that you took the initiative. Please hold off until you get a response. Don’t rush! If they don’t respond positively, just consider it a practice for the next person.